Dr. Kicki S. Wehlou MD, MPH, MBA
Location: New York, USA
I'm a healthcare business consultant, specializing in the analysis and improvement of
- Born in Stockholm, Sweden, 1948.
- Citizenship: US and Swedish.
- Languages: English, Swedish and French.
- Masters of Economics, Stockholm University, Sweden, June 1969.
- Masters of Business Administration, Stockholm University, Sweden, January 1970.
- Doctor of Medicine, Catholic University of Louvain, Belgium, July 1979.
- Masters of Public Health, Columnbia University, New York, January 1983.
- Residency, New York University Medical Center, Dept. Pediatrics, New York, July 1983 - June 1986.
- Medical Specialist, New York City Department of Health, Bureau of School Children and Adolescent Health, September 1986 - June 1987.
- Private Practice in Pediatrics, Forest Hills, New York, March 1987 - November 2004.
- Attending (Voluntary Staff), Long Island Jewish Medical Center, September 1987 - present.
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, July 1993 - present.
Professional Qualifying Examinations
- FLEX, December 1984.
- ECFMG, July 1977.
- Board Certification Pediatrics, September 1987.
Registrations and licenses
- New York State License, August 1986.
- DEA Registration, August 1986.
Honors and awards
- Doctorate of Medicine Cum Laude, June 1979.
- Fellow, Academy of Pediatrics, September 1990.
- El-Shar GM, Mardy G, Wehlou K, Rubin LG: Randomized, double
blind comparison of brand and generic antibiotic suspensions: II. A study of
taste and compliance in children. Pediatric Infectious Diseases Journal 1996 Jan;
- Wehlou K, Brusini L: When Armani Makes Pants, Thread Magazine 1995 Feb-March, #57
- Wehlou K: Easy Pleated Skirts. Thread Magazine 1996 April-May, #64