Fragments
A Collection of Statements, kinda
Kim, Martin, Others : Need a hint about Forum Signatures

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vicente Duque

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Kim, Martin, Others : Need a hint about Forum Signatures

Kim, Martin, Others : Need a hint about Forum Signatures

Dear Friends :

4 or 5 months ago you helped me to set up my forum FASHYON.com

A Great Help was Kim and he sent me files of his authorship to help me set up colors, separators bars, etc ...

Very kind and noble of Kim.

I did not set up FASHYON.com exactly as the WEHLOU and according to Kim's instruction because I needed some other colors or other stuff.

But I am pointing to www.nevelsteen.com in evey page of FASHYON

But now there is a big problem, I had no signature for user Vicente and when I set up the signature then this text does not show up in the old posts.

Is there any way to fix this problem ???. I need the last version of the signature to appear in every post. This is because of commercial or money needs ( tight need of pennies ).

Since I am going to setup more Forums soon ( with links to Kim's site of course ) then I need desperately to solve this problem.

If you are too busy then please inform me of the best sites or Forums to solve these little but nagging problems.

My next forum will be

ENVYRONMENT.com

and I am located in Colombia, South America, High in the Andes and in the sources or fountains for the Amazon River ( first affluents ). This is the Super Biodiverse land of Gawdy Worms, Colorful Butterflies and Flamboyant Insects, thousands of different species per square mile.

So if you feel any pity for the Amazonian or Andean Animals or Plants, then please give me a little help.

I tested the Wehlou Forum Website by entering a "Testing my signature" text in my profile signature but I seem to note that there is the same defect and my new test profile does not appear.

How can we fix this problem ???

Thanks for Kindness

Vicente Duque
nevelsteen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject:

Vincente,

I would recommend that you surf to phpBB.com and post such questions there. There are loads of people that can help you with such problems there. You are very generous with your links to my site, but don't feel obligated. I didn't do that much.

Take care and success.
-KiM
Vicente Duque

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject:

Kim :

Thanks for your kindness. I will go to the address you recommend.

I have seen many phpBB websites that do startling things, so there are many questions to post there.

Thanks again for your Help

Vicente Duque
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragments Forum Index -> General Technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: